Kaenan is a professional in the areas of block chain, telematics, wearables, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and insurtech. He has played a key role in innovating many start-ups and established carriers. He strategically shaped their customer experience and enhanced their business using digital and traditional contact center and third party channels.
He is well aware of the implications of the changing market and competitive dynamics of their client’s customer strategies.
Being an industry expert, he has been on the agenda of several conferences:
- Insurance Executive Conference
- Comisión Nacional de Seguros y Fianzas (Mexico)
- Society of Insurance Financial Management
His advice has been widely appreciated in the financial community, which resulted in multiple quotes and publications in various media such as:
- Bloomberg Businessweek on P2P Insurance and Lemonade
- TheStreet.Com about fitness trackers
- La Presse about Credit Unions
- MightyGuides about Text Analytics and Marketing
- Insurance and Technology on how Hurricaine Sandy impacted insurance technology
- Insurance and Technology on reasons for customer attrition
- Insurance Innovation Reporter about reducing customer churn thru improved customer experiences
- Independent Agent on the value of Analytics to building an Agent book of business
- Independent Agent on Analytics
- Information Week/Insurance Networking News on Internet of Things (IoT) coming to Insurance
- Carrier Management on applications of Blockchain to Insurance
- ITAPro on Blockchain
- ITAPro on Simplified customer communications
- Investment Executive on the advantages of Co-Ops over traditional Banks
- World Korean about Fintech and the Korean financial market
- CRM Magazine on how Financial institutions can benefit from predictive analytics
Throughout his career he has held leading roles within Marketing Strategy and Decision Management with top Insurance, Banking and Finance companies, including USAA, Citibank and Sallie Mae.